Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gloomfang - Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

Gloomfang - Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Gloomfang - Introduction   Gloomfang - Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:24 pm

A massive fur-covered form rises from his black throne in the court of Tower Crag. Moon beams stream through the ornate skylight to cast insane patterns on the bone-strewn stone of the floor. Low growls echo through the hall as the red glowing eyes of the massive werewolf burn like hot coals.

His fingers flex as his wickedly curving claws toy with the air while his lupine muzzle drips with saliva and blood from the remains of his last kill. Confidently, with the easy grace of the predator, he casts his gaze to the tall, forbidding forms that stare out from the shadows just beyond the shafts of radiance.

"I am Gloomfang, the Devourer; and I claim this clan!!"

He throws his head back and a roar of challenge shakes the pillars of the hall.

===================

Hi all. Real-life name here is Robert, and I live in upstate New York. By day, I'm an analyst at a software-development firm; and by night I'm an author of speculative fiction. Check out my site at www.forgeofatuma.com if you're interested.

I'm honored that BaronessAcacia saw fit to name me as her successor (although I'm truly happy she'll be staying on as clan admin), and I hope to make Lycan at War more than just a successful clan: I want to make it into a fully-immersive experience. Role-playing, creative writing, clan events, all of these fit right in with my vision for Lycan at War. If you have any ideas about what you'd like to see in L.A.W., please post them in the suggestions board here at the forums, or PM me instead either on Bitefight itself or through the PM system here. I'm open to all sorts of things to help make this clan the best one around. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/

Gloomfang - Introduction
Page 1 of 1