Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Use This Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

How to Use This Forum Empty
PostSubject: How to Use This Forum   How to Use This Forum I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Along the shore the cloud waves break,
The twin suns sink beneath the lake,
The shadows lengthen
In Carcosa.
Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.
Songs that the Hyades shall sing,
Where flap the tatters of the King,
Must die unheard in
Dim Carcosa.
Song of my soul, my voice is dead;
Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed
Shall dry and die in
Lost Carcosa.

The polite applause resounds through the elegant theater as the masked poet bows. As one, the nobles raise their chalices and sip the ruby-colored fluid within. The never-ending play continues...

===================

Welcome to "Last Day, First Night," our introduction forum for the vampires of the Cursed Lands. Many forums have a spot to let everyone get to know you, but we of Lycan at War and our fellow inhabitants live in two worlds: the mundane everyday humdrum world we call Earth and the fantastic and terrifying world of The Cursed Lands where unending conflict between immortals threatens the survival of the human species.

Once you've registered, please post here first. Tell us about yourself and what you like to do. And when you do, include part of your post "in-character." That means type a short narrative that introduces your vampire character to the presidium of Mount Blood, the forbidding peak of the Vampire Kingdoms. Show us your fantasy vision of what your character is like.

Show us how the civilized half lives!

Cheers,
Gloomfang's player
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/

How to Use This Forum
Page 1 of 1