Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro for VampyreWolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VampyreWolf
Omega
VampyreWolf

Intro for VampyreWolf Empty
PostSubject: Intro for VampyreWolf   Intro for VampyreWolf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:06 am

**The wind shifts slightly around the campfire, causing the pack to sniff at this disturbance. A hooded figure slowly enters the light, not showing the slightest inkling of fear. The cloak opens and falls to the ground revealing well used armor and a sword in an old scabbard. The stranger speaks and his voice seems one used to being followed**

I am VampyreWolf. Destroyer, plunderer, changeling. I have gone by many names over the years, and many forms, but all are well known throughout the lands. One truth remains after all these years... Those who stand in my way do little more than provide a fresh corpse to walk upon.

**The newcomer walks up to a log by the fire, stopping briefly to plant a large axe solidly in the stump to his left**

----------------------------

I've been playing games online since '96. Most notable among those was a 50 reset span of Archmage (now The Reincarnation). I was known as one of the ancients when I left after 26 resets (when they tried to charge, and came back when it went free again). Played for top top 5 guilds in 3 of the servers (appr, blitz and beta), playing as the diplomat, war general, 2nd in command and advisor to the leader over those years. I had my fun starting and ending wars with a simple letter. And those wars lasted weeks, resulting in about 40-50% of both guilds being killed off.

Started my online career with HEAT.NET, playing Quake 1 & 2 . A crew of us from school would get online and hunt as a pack. My role was to find either the largest most powerful gun or whatever held the most ammo, find a hole, and kill anything that moved. Started this name back then and it's stuck.

Up until the last year or so there were only a couple hits on google that weren't me. Now it seems like about 5-10% aren't me. 10k hits with vampyrewolf compared to 2-3 hits that are actually me with my real name. You can guess which one I'm known by.

I've run online as VampyreWolf, VW, V_W, V-W, Khalandros, redbaron, redbaron007, redbaron_007, the old one, cthulhu, James Wolfe, Malice, Shadow_Dragon, Puck, Fenris... and I'm sure I'm missing a couple.

I'm a 25yr old Electronics Technician, working at a major telecomm OEM. I've been playing with computers since I could get up on the chair and figure them out, with a personal network of computers with very decent stats (and the bill to go with it). 5 towers, 3 laptops, network storage and external storage, comes out around the 4.5TB mark and around $8-9k.

My online history beyond games is another issue, lets just say I have a wide network of friends with some very special skills. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

PostSubject: Re: Intro for VampyreWolf   Intro for VampyreWolf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:22 am

IC: The lycanthropic runner arrives in the Great Hall of Tower Crag, the spittle flying from his mouth as he shakes the main of gray fur surrounding his head. He bows low to the figure on the Granite Throne and a snarl of eagerness escapes his muzzle. "My lord, a new wolf has joined the clan!"

Gloomfang the Devourer bares his teeth. "Excellent, my brother! Send word to the criers in the wood: our enemies have another reason to fear the night when Luna leers down from the heavens."

OOC: Welcome aboard, VampyreWolf! Thanks so much for the intro post. Smile I'm also excited to hear about your and your contacts' tech skills! I'm brimming with ideas for this site, our clan, and The Cursed Lands; and I may have tasks for you if you're interested. Please contact TheLadyAcacia or myself if you think you might be able to lend us a hand.
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/
VampyreWolf
Omega
VampyreWolf

PostSubject: Re: Intro for VampyreWolf   Intro for VampyreWolf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:08 pm

what hits the news is only 10% of what's out there, being generous. We make it a point of hunting down information and sharing it, even if that means digging in places we're not supposed to go.

I've referred to myself as a ghost a few times, because if I don't want to be found you won't find me (or you'll get fed up chasing your own tail following what trace I did actually leave for you to follow). Firewalls and secure networks don't stop me. If I can find a signal I can get in, it's just a question on how long it takes me to get in.

I used to do a lot of programming... knew Q Basic, VB, hex, delphi, c #, c+, java, html, machine... Toss in being able to read in multiple languages and you have a hard time getting past me with a program. Programmed my own firewall virus that responds to pings (you ping me, you get a virus in return). The only thing I didn't do was DDoS attacks, I let your own computer delete itself instead Twisted Evil, even having your system tell you that my virus is a printer driver Razz .

I build and troubleshoot computers for jobs # 2 & 3, so at this point I can do it in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro for VampyreWolf   Intro for VampyreWolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro for VampyreWolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lycan At War :: The Court of Tower Crag :: The Snarling-
Jump to: