Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atryu, better known now as Papa Smurf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PapaSmurf
Omega
PapaSmurf

Atryu, better known now as Papa Smurf Empty
PostSubject: Atryu, better known now as Papa Smurf   Atryu, better known now as Papa Smurf I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:31 pm

A fated encounter, indeed. As darkness fell, they came out. I saw them,
hiding in the alleys and in the street among all the people. They
thought they were well hidden, but I've always seen them. It's like
they were having a war amongst all the people, and somehow no one
noticed. I noticed. In the crowded streets someone disappeared. No one
else saw it! How could they not see.... I yelled, "HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE
THEM???"Then they took me. A werewolf. Apparently an elder wolf; one of the strongest and most feared and respected of all the lycans. That was almost three-hundred
years ago. Since then I've come a long way. After that long nothing
seems to matter anymore. I long for the day I can finally rest. Until
then I will continue living my seemingly pointless life, following
orders from my higher-ups, protecting those that I've come to call
friends. After so many broken hearts, broken bodies and broken spirits,
however, how can one not be cold? I'll be completely honest; my heart is iced over to the point where there is only a small portion that is not solid ice. That portion is reserved for my friends I have lost, the friends I have made and the ones to come; all of which I call family. The daily battle with my enemy makes the blood flow even more. I call them my enemy...yet I still respect them.... Damn this blood flowing through my veins! Royalty never tasted so bitter.... So, I'll go on doing what my elders tell me to, never questioning, never hesitating. I'll lead my fellow lycans to victory on the battle field, mourning the loss of each brother and sister as their brother and commander, and cutting down every vampire that dares stand in our way. Some call it pointless.... It's only pointless if we start doing it for no purpose.... I still can't help but wonder, though....
Death would be a sweet release....
....when will I be free...?....
Back to top Go down
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

Atryu, better known now as Papa Smurf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atryu, better known now as Papa Smurf   Atryu, better known now as Papa Smurf I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:24 pm

A true honor, PS! Thanks so much for taking an interest in our group and our project. I guess this means we've entered the big leagues! Wink

This story is an interesting insight into the mind of your character. It can indeed be lonely at the top. Yet to fight for your friends and your people can bring meaning or at least a clue to that meaning.

Again, thank you!

- GF
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/

Atryu, better known now as Papa Smurf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lycan At War :: Chronicles of the Wolf :: I, Werewolf-
Jump to: