Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ: Clan Merger Ahead!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

PLEASE READ: Clan Merger Ahead! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ: Clan Merger Ahead!   PLEASE READ: Clan Merger Ahead! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:18 pm

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Greetings all L.A.W. and C.L.A.W. members! I wish to inform you concerning a very important news item. TheLadyAcacia and I have been considering this course of action for some time, and in light of the new war rules, we have decided to merge C.L.A.W. and L.A.W. together!

This decision is being made with a look to the future. Papa Smurf and other high-ranking players on Server 7 believe that large merges will be happening all over and soon. As a result, we need to protect our younger members to allow them to grow.

The merger will happen in several stages.

1. We will have our war on Monday as promised, so until then it will be business as usual
2. After the war, I will return to L.A.W. and work on expanding it to include our regular membership from both clans.
3. Finally, we will send out a general call to abandon C.L.A.W. and join L.A.W.
4. When all members have transferred, TheLadyAcacia will disband C.L.A.W. and join law as an admin.

Please feel free to voice any questions or concerns; we want your input. Thanks for being understanding as we try to coordinate our clan to more successful than ever! We want to bring our clan to the top spots on this server, but we'll need your help.

Howls from the Granite Throne,
Gloomfang the Devourer
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/
Earthidil
Subordinate
Earthidil

PLEASE READ: Clan Merger Ahead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: Clan Merger Ahead!   PLEASE READ: Clan Merger Ahead! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Sounds good to me Gloomfang! I'll save my donation until I'm in LAW again.
Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ: Clan Merger Ahead!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lycan At War :: The Court of Tower Crag :: General Discussion-
Jump to: