Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I HAVE A QUESTION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-licanmichael
Omega
the-licanmichael

I HAVE A QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE A QUESTION   I HAVE A QUESTION I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 pm

Good nite my frends in armss
i read the lordinfamus rules and that is exactli what i was lukin for and thanks lordinfamus for all this informaton is realy helpful.
bot my question is at nite wen i go to slip and im not play what i cando if the recomendation is to not work at the graveyad what i can do to get gol
Thanks i hop some body can help me .
Back to top Go down
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

I HAVE A QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION   I HAVE A QUESTION I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Moving this topic to the Q&A Forum.
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/
the-licanmichael
Omega
the-licanmichael

I HAVE A QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION   I HAVE A QUESTION I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:17 pm

Good nite my frends in armss
i read the lordinfamus rules and that is exactli what i was lukin for and thanks lordinfamus for all this informaton is realy helpful.
bot my question is at nite wen i go to slip and im not play what i cando if the recomendation is to not work at the graveyad what i can do to get gol
Thanks i hop some body can help me .
Back to top Go down
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

I HAVE A QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION   I HAVE A QUESTION I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi again! LordInfamous recommended avoiding the graveyard only because its XP return is fixed according to a pay scale whereas grotto raids have the possibility of giving even greater amounts of XP.

However, graveyard work is the only way to continue to get gold and XP if you know you are going to be away from Bite Fight for a period of several hours (such as being asleep).

So, in short: work at the graveyard while you are asleep or away for a long period. Raid when you are actually at your computer.

Hope that helps. Smile
- GF
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/
LordInfamous
Master of the Rage
LordInfamous

I HAVE A QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION   I HAVE A QUESTION I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:27 am

However, if you are wanting to stay at a lower level for raiding purposes, i would recommend not going in the graveyard at all. Don't get me wrong - higher level is good, you get better gear, but it also puts your character at risk to being attacked by higher level players. I am wanting to level up slowly, so I can raid more, because the all the people in my range cannot beat me. Hope this helps explain. Happy Hunting!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I HAVE A QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION   I HAVE A QUESTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAVE A QUESTION
Page 1 of 1