Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Royalty at Tower Crag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLadyAcacia
Oracle of Shub-Niggurath
TheLadyAcacia

Royalty at Tower Crag Empty
PostSubject: Royalty at Tower Crag   Royalty at Tower Crag I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:55 am

Watching from a hidden corner… Crystal Blue eyes gaze at the newly proclaimed Master of Tower Crag… admiring his command of the room… and watching the other members of the Clan “Lycan At War” and noting not one among them willing to challenge him as Master! The Baroness Acacia lifts a petit muzzle still damp from the kill she just recently feasted on and sniffs the hall… she has been in hiding a victim of rouge Vampire Raiders… she’s still weak and needs the protection of the new master… she smells another of her personal favorites and turns her crystal gaze towards the door as Shargrailar strides through… she begins a low moan that escalates into a full howl of welcome… She stands an impressive 6’4” and is lithe… Showing no fear of Gloomfang she joins him at the head of the Great Hall… satisfied she made the right choice for the new leader of The Clan… As Shargrailar swear his fealty to both the New Master and Mistress of Tower Crag…

In real life… my name is Kaye… I’m going back to school for my BS in Restaurant management… I dabble a little in Role Playing and do some creative writing… which you will from time to time sample here as The Baroness story unfolds… I’m very pleased with my choice as successor to Clan “L.A.W.” I am healing pretty fast and am quickly getting myself back… Tell me who you are…
Back to top Go down
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

Royalty at Tower Crag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty at Tower Crag   Royalty at Tower Crag I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Gloomfang watches with approval as the Baroness ascends to her rightful place. His claws spark against the granite arms of his throne as a growl of anticipation rumbles from his prodigious chest. "I will hunt beside the Dark Lady of Cromwell Manor," he says, his red eyes glowing in the shadows of the throne room. "You and only you deserve to ascend to my side."

Casting his gaze to the monsters that stand before him, he lets out a snarl that speaks of anticipation. "Tremble before your mistress, my clan! Kill in her name! Kill!"

A howl bursts forth from the assembled werewolves that is answered by frightened screams coming from the grates in the floor. The slaves in the dungeons cry out their despair. All is well at Tower Crag.

===========

Allow me to extend my official welcome to the boards, Baroness! One more step is taken on Lycan at War's road to dominance!
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/

Royalty at Tower Crag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lycan At War :: The Court of Tower Crag :: The Snarling-
Jump to: