Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trophy Hunts!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Earthidil
Subordinate
Earthidil

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:15 am

Every wolf loves getting an awesome capture form an enemy vampire... Share it here! That way we can all celebrate the joys of wreaking havoc together! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Earthidil
Subordinate
Earthidil

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:16 am

To start it all off:

Earthidil 213 1.596
Fat Little Lamb
70 1.092
Winner: Earthidil

Earthidil Captured:: 1.513 Trophy Hunts!!! Res2
Back to top Go down
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi Earthidil! A fine first post. And with a name like "Fat Little Lamb..." well, do I even need to say it? Anyone with a character name like that is asking for it anyway. Very Happy

And by the way, just so you know, each player is encouraged to make her own thread in this sub-forum, one per player. However, we do encourage responses, i.e. "attaboys," either in or out of character.

Again, congratulations. Smile

-GF
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/
TheLadyAcacia
Oracle of Shub-Niggurath
TheLadyAcacia

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Gloomfang my darling... Fat Little Lamb is not the real name of the Vamp... she's protecting her Lambs so no one else attacks them for their gold... LOL...

Nice one Earthidil...
Back to top Go down
Earthidil
Subordinate
Earthidil

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Another Kill!

Name Hitpoints Health
Earthidil 221 1.359
AnotherFatLamb
35 913

Earthidil Captured:: 1.028 Trophy Hunts!!! Res2
And yes, I'm protecting my lambs.....

Back to top Go down
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:59 pm

IC: Gloomfang inhales the heady aroma as the scent of savaged meat and spilled blood washes through Tower Crag, from lowest dungeon to highest peak. "Such delicious deaths, my child. Your lord is well pleased!"

OOC: Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Earthidil. It's great to see you grow ever stronger! Smile
Back to top Go down
Earthidil
Subordinate
Earthidil

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Earthidil 254 958
Mutton
54 721

Earthidil Captured:: 947 Trophy Hunts!!! Res2

OOC: The pleasure is all mine!

IC: *Blood pours from Earthidil's jaws, staining her snow white muzzle as she savagely tears at the vampires flesh. Taking the heart gingerly between her teeth, she offers it to her Lord Gloomfang*

A humble offering... to thank you for a wonderful home and family... I strive to always improve and make you proud of me more and more every day.
Back to top Go down
Earthidil
Subordinate
Earthidil

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Earthidil 135 795
LambChops 89 891

Earthidil Captured:: 1.002 Trophy Hunts!!! Res2

I'm on a roll today!
Back to top Go down
Earthidil
Subordinate
Earthidil

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Earthidil 149 1.583
Fattie!!!
83 1.517

Earthidil Captured:: 1.614 Trophy Hunts!!! Res2
Blood bubbles from the wounded vampires throat...
"I'll let you live for now...." A wicked smile curves her lips. "But know I will be back...."
Back to top Go down
Earthidil
Subordinate
Earthidil

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Earthidil 86 1.562
Baaaa!!
20 1.391

Earthidil Captured:: 742 Trophy Hunts!!! Res2
Back to top Go down
TheLadyAcacia
Oracle of Shub-Niggurath
TheLadyAcacia

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Nice Hunts...
Back to top Go down
Earthidil
Subordinate
Earthidil

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Earthidil 224 1.458
Wool Sweater...
31 785

Earthidil Captured:: 488 Trophy Hunts!!! Res2
Back to top Go down
Earthidil
Subordinate
Earthidil

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Thanks Acacia! I have been having great luck this weekend!! *jumps up and dances around* Another stat!!
Back to top Go down
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Earthidil wrote:

OOC: The pleasure is all mine!

IC: *Blood pours from Earthidil's jaws, staining her snow white muzzle as she savagely tears at the vampires flesh. Taking the heart gingerly between her teeth, she offers it to her Lord Gloomfang*

A humble offering... to thank you for a wonderful home and family... I strive to always improve and make you proud of me more and more every day.

IC: Gloomfang's jaws rip into the heart, showering himself, Acacia, and Earthidil with the crimson effluent. "A fine kill, my child," he growls. "Your lord is ever pleased with such offerings and with the glory of your waxing power."

As he hands the greater part of the heart to his lady, he regards his children from the granite throne. "Kill, my brethren! Slake your hunger. Feel the joy that is your birthright."

OOC: Great work, Earthidil! Glad you're doing so well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trophy Hunts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunts!!!   Trophy Hunts!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trophy Hunts!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lycan At War :: Imperial History :: The Eternal Hunt-
Jump to: