Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodfang, An Ancient werewolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUGARBABY
Omega
SUGARBABY

Bloodfang, An Ancient werewolf Empty
PostSubject: Bloodfang, An Ancient werewolf   Bloodfang, An Ancient werewolf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:40 am

There are many ways to describe Bloodfang. Among them are that he was son of Feronius the Ferocius. That was later proven. But I am here to tell his story, as I am his 32nd great-granddaughter. His tale begins when he was first changed....

Will, a lowly stable-boy, was working in the fields, when he noticed a sheep had been taken by coyotes, or so he thought. These particular "coyotes" where actually a group of three werewolves. The leader was in great pain, and the other two were feeding him till his death. Will followed them into a cave. When he found what they were feeding, he knelt by the lead wolf and gave his prayer for the wolf's life. In return, the lead wolf gave him eternal life, or lycanthropy.
Will changed immediately, turning into a red-white wolf. He had red stripes running along his ribs, and down his spine to his head and base of his tail.From that night on, he never became Will again. He quickly claimed the title 'Bloodfang', because his fangs were stained blood-red. He took his father's followers, and turned them from two wolves, to two-thousand. When he was in the war tent, (aka his profound home, for he fought alot)a young pure-white female wolf was brought into his tent. His captain said, "She claims to be your chosen mate, my lord." And so she was. They had many children. All of them grew to be nasty fighters at their worst, and it is rumored that Gloomfang is his other heir. Considering his reputation as Gloomfang the Terrible, Horrible, and Undeniably biggest vampire War-fiend, it is no surprise.
Back to top Go down

Bloodfang, An Ancient werewolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lycan At War :: Chronicles of the Wolf :: I, Werewolf-
Jump to: