Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request for Threads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLadyAcacia
Oracle of Shub-Niggurath
TheLadyAcacia

Request for Threads Empty
PostSubject: Request for Threads   Request for Threads I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:07 pm

Could we have a thread to post major battles on... I'd say Kills and major gold stolen... also a thread that would allow us to post War results so both clans can see how they are doing?

This would be a way for the leaders of each clan to see what the rest of the clan is doing... and I would make it madatory that they post all Kills...

What say you My Lord?

As Always...
LA
Back to top Go down
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

Request for Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Threads   Request for Threads I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:36 pm

These threads sound like a good idea. I think the only modification I would make is that we not make the thread about personal kills mandatory. Let's say we'll "highly encourage contribution."

As you are a moderator, I believe you have the ability to make sticky threads. Feel free to create them in the General Discussion sub-forum; that seems the logical place to store them.

Thanks for the brainstorm, m'lady. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/

Request for Threads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lycan At War :: The Court of Tower Crag :: Suggestions and Ideas-
Jump to: