Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shrouded in Mystery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prometheus
Omega
Prometheus

Shrouded in Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Shrouded in Mystery   Shrouded in Mystery I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Hidden by the shrouds of night. A figure Lurks covered in fur, black as the eclipse. Only the reflections of the moonlight gazing off his Eyes Indicate any presence.
The eyes close and the figure vanishes from sight only to reappear, peering down from atop a Gargoyle decorated pillar.
With a Sudden Sound of the silence breaking, The beast Leaps from the pillar to the center of the gathering demanding attention.

With a few steps forward the creature speaks "They call me Prometheus".

With the shake of his Fur and the sudden ripple of muscles Prometheus settles back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Prometheus
Omega
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Shrouded in Mystery   Shrouded in Mystery I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:27 pm

My names Todd...I live in South Dakota and work in management for a state wide grocery store....I have a few pets and enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
TheLadyAcacia
Oracle of Shub-Niggurath
TheLadyAcacia

PostSubject: Re: Shrouded in Mystery   Shrouded in Mystery I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:16 pm

IC: The Lady is startled... she turns crystal eyes to the figure in the shadows... with a snarl she gathers to leap... How dare this upstart show his colors thusly!?

With a calming hand Gloomfang touches her shoulder... "Steady my love... We'll need his assistance for the war"

"Very well, but I feel shaken to the core." she turns and slinks to the door... I'm off to check the pups... and with barely a blink she is gone... Gloomfang chuckles under his breath... "I think the lady is over jumpy of late"

OOC: Welcome to the board... did you join the clan?
Back to top Go down
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

PostSubject: Re: Shrouded in Mystery   Shrouded in Mystery I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:46 pm

IC: Gloomfang toys with the still-twitching corpse of the slave sent to amuse him as he sprawls upon the Granite Throne. "All werewolf-kind are welcome here, brother Promethius... so long as they know their place! You amuse me with your display of prowess, so I give to you two slaves. Devour or turn them as you will. Such is the boon of Gloomfang."

============

OOC: Good to meet you, Todd. Please feel free to sign our guestbook and contribute copiously to these boards. We're always on the lookout for fresh material! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/
Prometheus
Omega
Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Shrouded in Mystery   Shrouded in Mystery I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:34 am

IC: Prometheus accepts the gifts with graciousness and drags both of into the shadows, Ever Cautious of his surroundings outside of the Cover of shade.

OOC: Actually It's Cronus on 7 ....But the change to Prometheus is coming ...and always a pleasure Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrouded in Mystery   Shrouded in Mystery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shrouded in Mystery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lycan At War :: The Court of Tower Crag :: The Snarling-
Jump to: