Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ally of L.A.W(Mook./Throtmor)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mook.
Omega
Mook.

Ally of L.A.W(Mook./Throtmor) Empty
PostSubject: Ally of L.A.W(Mook./Throtmor)   Ally of L.A.W(Mook./Throtmor) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:24 am

Another life time ago in my human life
At age 12 I was sold into the position of an apprentice to one of the high councilor Madrid of the administration.
Relentlessly taught to read, wright, and the laws of the land.
After the first year I was dressed in proper attire and was a scribe for Councilor Madrid during the High Council's sessions.

One night Councilor Madrid yelled for me just as I was about to drift to sleep.

MOOK, get in here.
Yes, Councilor Madrid
I have word that they are coming, and I want to pass on to you the teachings.

Our ancestors prayed to Derzelas; God of abundance and the underworld, health and human spirit's vitality. We have to contend with those from the south and now the west. They claim that their god is the only one, just as the one to the south.

What do you believe Mook.

I know my grandparents prayed to Derzelas. I know of the faith a little. These crusaders claim that they are coming for our benefit.

Master, what have they done that made you so upset.

Mook, these Crusaders from the west claim they come in peace but slaughter common folk just as the soldiers from the south have done. If they claim to be peaceful.
Councilor Madrid started the training
The next six weeks, I studied the teachings and prescribed to the lashings of the flail, the prayers, the blooding, and teachings as proof of my faith.

They came in the night, and like a wave of death attacked on our city. Fire and rock fell from the sky as if the gods found displeasure on our city. On their banners were barred crosses on them. Many of the towns soldiers fell after the second wave moved in. The city and the ship yard was on fire. Screams of the dying, and the wailing of the families behind the walls.

Disappear spread.

Shadows sprang from the forest and as like magic Councilor Madrid was gone. I climbed down the wall and grabbed one of displaced spears. I went looking for my master. Seconds one of the Knights charged and I stumbled and fell on my back. The butt of the spear dug into the ground and the knight was impaled on the spear. With in a breath the weight of the man fell on me with the incredible weight. Pinned and could hardly breath. Soldiers and the shadows blended into a haze. By daybreak people from the village finally came out to tend to the dead. Finally someone rolled the body off of me and I was lifted up. I guess you could say we won, but when you see family, friends, and people you now were dead on the field. Smoke filled the air and dead bodies littered the ground. Was it a win.

Councilor Madrid grabbed me and looked at me.
Your a mess and you smell... smell
You have undead blood on you boy...you didn't drink it did you.
I don't know...no no I didn't
He ripped all my clothes off and looked at me.
Coated from head to toe in undead blood. He circled me, chanted to the god and then drew the flail. Striking me, and then he started to scream at me, Boy I will teach you for being stupid and whipped me till I blacked out.

Part 2 many years later
Originally a mild mannered public servant who completed his daily duty was on his way home one night. That was when shadow appeared and mauled him. Darkness enveloped his vision and all he could hear was a raspy voice. Daylight woke him up as he laid on the street noticing only his clothes were ripped and the almost drunk feeling he had he leaned against the building. Vomiting from the sick feeling he looked at the wall and scrawled on a building by his body was,"satanshelper."

It wasn't long before what was a rational person was now controlled by his emotions. After a few confrontations at work when he was relieved of his position. Now with no job he wandered around and came upon the cemetery where his family was buried. Upset for all his folly a grimy caretaker came over,"You can only stay here so long."

I lost my job

Feeling bad for the little man he said,"We always need grave diggers why don't you come to work tomorrow." Depending on how well you do perhaps we can even improve on that but its all up to you..."

(Part 3)

Days drift into months and now his little hovel has started to show improvement and the attacks are less frequent. Even while he was at work they would come bound in armor and weapons the blood suckers would attack. He finally approached his boss. Sir, whats with the vampires and them attacking us.

Really you don't know, some of those poor bastards think they are still human.
Getting rid of us... is a service even though they suck the life out of them its so deceiving. You want to know how to save yourself from the attacks. Make a clan, we can spread the word. I am sure you will get a few that will join.

Well why don't you join my group, boss.

Well you see young pup, I already have one,"Legions of Kaos II."

By the way why did you call me pup?

Sorry kid thats what I call the one's I bring into being, By the way I am satanshelper if you didn't know.

A stunned silence fell and Mook stood there with a blank face and could only say,"Holy Crap!"

Part 4:

Prior to the 4th war against the clan CuRsE; Anub1s approached me.
Brother Mook we have fought in several wars together I have a favor to ask.
Sure
Come with me

We traveled into the forest into the thickest part where we saw a wigwam. You could feel the air was crisp and a few shafts of moon light cut through the tree canopy. The eyes of the guards could be felt around the area. A light drumming sound comes from the wigwam and light smoke comes out the top.
The weak light of the fire illuminates the faces. The elder YeeHawWang in the place of honor. Satanshelper stood in the back in the shadows.
YeeHawWang spoke
You have proven yourself as an up coming leader among our people but stability is always challenging with us fighting the nightcrawlers. You have been chosen and I am going to die soon and the passing must progress. Anub1s will be taking on my role and how do you feel about dieing. You have been chosen to take on Anub1s's form and he will take on me. To become a true Lycan as if you were born one is to take on the skin of another Lycan.
Do you except this gift of the Lycan do you except this.
Reluctantly I said sure with a dry throat. After that the chanting began from outside and an old women from outside came in with the incantation chanting of Oydne goddess of Pain. The drumming picked up and a drink was passed around to the three of us and we drank. My whole body was afire and my mind and vision was blurred. Thats when the shape that was satanshelper came close and I felt the horn of an animal pierce my chest and the blood flow freely down my chest. The pain pierced my mind and screams split the night.

(5th part)
Waking with the sun on my face. Satanshelper came over and helped me up.
Well now we have to do the deed.
What deed came a strange voice from me, oh god thats weird.
Satanshelper grasped the end of a large bag and gestured for me to grab the other end.
Dude you have to bury your old body on consecrated ground. Blood suckers have a ritual if they get your body that will mess with your essence for all eternity or so I was told by my master Deathaider.
The ride back to the cemetery was quiet as I looked at myself in a mirror seeing my new face.
The hole was already dug by the others of the Throtmor clan or should it be said Drag1 and Hotrod had dug while ChaoticGemini played look out for the vampires.
Eyeing the two of us ChaoticGemini came up to the wagon.
About damn time she finally said; we have been here for hours.
With that they dragged out the body unfolded the cloth from the face.

It feels so strange to see myself dead.
With that Satanshelper pointed toward the grave and said boy its your job to take care of this.
So say your goodbyes and plug him in the ground.

I have to do it myself.
Yup, you always take care of your own, bad Karma and all for someone else to do it.
Throughout the time chants, charms, and dancing had commenced by 3 elders some how related to the KAOSII clan to ensure the body was protected.

So what do I do now?, I said.
Your life is now your clan said Satanshelper.
The wars will come like the tide that is how we make our living around here. We make the difference with the humans on the side of life. We can breed, have children. Those nightcrawlers are like parasites and to boot they are undead, not even natural.

(5th Part)
Days blend into weeks
The wars come and go
I could feel the change in throtmor, a union among the brothers and sisters of the clan. Spilling the blood of our enemies and nursing our wounds. A dream over came me as my body healed on the battlefield. It was the old women from the wigwam during my change.
Come in Mook
I sat by the fire and she gave me a strong drink. It made me drunk to the senses.
Mook. a storm is coming, where a crack in the great wolf clan will splitter by the hand of one of its members. Be generous to those who ask for shelter and good things will come to you. Your heart will be with in the clan and their pain will clutch essence.
One last thing Mook. An enemy will surface and with this new pain you will know what it means to be a master of your clan.
A crack from outside drew my attention that was when I realized that was my bones popping back into place.
Satanshelper grabbed my hand and helped me up.
Your never going to believe this.
What
Something happened to my clan, mind if I join you for a while.
Sure no problem
TheJoker approached me and said dude do you mind if I send some of my people over to your clan.
Still stunned by the recovery I said sure they are all welcome.
I will treat them like family.

(6th Part)

Memories of the past can tear at the soul even years later.
Memory of a human life:
Mook you have been assigned with a detachment Lord Roth.
Sire, I am just of an administrative capacity.
Do as your told and get a weapon.

Days of riding from the forested land to savanna and then into the desert.
Mook are you taking note of our adventures
Yes Lord Roth every marvelous episode for you and martyrs um valiant solders.

Out of the sands they sprung like spirits and the blood spurted like a sprinkler system.
I drew my sword only to be bashed in the head from behind.

The pain woke me and the pain in my limbs from hanging on the wall like meat.
Almost like on cue they came into the cell.
-You come into our country and come to kill our families.
-You will tell us everything but first we will start with the punishment.
-We will start to skin you, layer by layer and you will tell us everything before you die.

I could hear the screams from the few that were already interrogated and it pulled on my emotions.
I just kept thinking I will survive, I will not betray my country, I will live to see my family again.
Screams escaped my lips as they shaved my skin from my face.
Sneers and laughter escaped theirs.

Who are you who are your people is just one of the questions that are burned in my mind.

Finally darkness took me and it almost felt euphoria as I floated.
My glazed eyes stared blankly at my interrogators as they walked out the door.
A pair of men unchained me and carried me out the door.
My body red and nearly skinless naked body exposed to the sun.
I was thrown on a pile of my comrades.
I thought to the god of death; Derzelas to take me and stop the pain.
Darkness came as a wish for death.

A light coat of damp sand covered me as I pushed my self up and every ounce of my body pained me.
As a deep, dry scream escaped my lips, my mind was full of pain.
I wandered away and managed to find a temple. Their temple.

The priests saw me at the door and feared I was a creature of the night.
Guttural noises came from my dry throat as I tried to talk.
One of the priests pushed through the others and brought me into the door.
Near a month later with covering my body with moist bandages and hand feeding me.
Now that you can speak what is your name.
Mook
Funny we called you Throtmor
Why is that?
Two things:
Seriously by our teachings: throtmor was a speaker to the dead of the 13th Dynasty who made guttural noises like you made or so it was written.
It is also a bad joke, Mook, those who must have taken you seem to have throttled you more than you needed.
Hence, Throtmor
Mook, go home in peace
Back to top Go down

Ally of L.A.W(Mook./Throtmor)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lycan At War :: Chronicles of the Wolf :: I, Werewolf-
Jump to: