Lycan At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of the Lunar Empire!

Return to Main WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I AM LORDINFAMOUS!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordInfamous
Master of the Rage
LordInfamous

I AM LORDINFAMOUS!!! Empty
PostSubject: I AM LORDINFAMOUS!!!   I AM LORDINFAMOUS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:06 am

IC: As I stalk through the Forest of the Lost with the taste of my last victims flesh in my mouth, I stop to look at the Moon. The beautiful Full Moon. I feel a shudder through my body, as i remember my life as a vampire, and the lonliness and pain that accompanied it. How I felt all alone, and how I considered the act of self-immolation. My trance is broken by the sight of the Tower Crag! My heart is filled with joy and happiness when I see it, for what it represents to me and the warmth that my new clanmates have greeted me with. AAAAAARRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM HOME!!!!!!!
OOC: I am so happy and proud to be a part of this clan. My last days as a vamp, i considered deleting my account, but Gloomfang and the rest have proven to me to be great friends, and they make me feel wanted. All of you have helped me make this game fun again. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all!
Back to top Go down
Gloomfang
Son of Azathoth
Gloomfang

PostSubject: Re: I AM LORDINFAMOUS!!!   I AM LORDINFAMOUS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:33 am

IC: The monstrous arch-werewolf, Gloomfang the Devourer, allows his ears to swivel and take in the far off and eldritch howling of Lord Infamous, his former foe, now his staunch and ravenous comrade. A growl of predatory satisfaction escapes his mouth. "I hear you, my brother," he says as his claws flex and spark against the the scabrous surface of the Granite Throne.

"Welcome home!"

OOC: My thanks for the kind words, LI! It's gratifying to know you're having a good time here. I have many dreams for this site and our two clans; many of which involve making this a great place to get away from the harsh world and enjoy the company of good friends. Here's to fulfilled dreams! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/
TheLadyAcacia
Oracle of Shub-Niggurath
TheLadyAcacia

PostSubject: Re: I AM LORDINFAMOUS!!!   I AM LORDINFAMOUS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:13 am

IC: Standing outside the Cromwell Manor The Lady Acacia hears the booming howl of Lord Infamous... She had seen his coming... and with an excited Howl to her Dark Lord Gloomfang the Devourer... She whispers to Lord Infamous... "Welcome Home friend"

OOC: I hope you have many hours of relaxation and fun here... I share Gloomfangs vision for the two clans... and look forward to your contributions to our stories!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM LORDINFAMOUS!!!   I AM LORDINFAMOUS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM LORDINFAMOUS!!!
Page 1 of 1